Designed for competition engines using nitrous oxide injection systems. Formulated to achieve significantly higher specific gravity than other high octane fuels. Allows maximum fuel flow when used with high volume nitrous oxide systems. It’s dense nature helps guard against lean running conditions that can lead to catastrophic engine damage.
- Ideal for nitrous oxide injection systems
- Turbocharged / supercharged cars and also performance motorcycles
- Not suitable for engines equipped with Lambda sensors or catalytic or catalytic converters
The MaxNOS is especially blended for use in nitrous oxide applications. It’s very dense for such a high octane fuel helping to protect the engine in the NOS stage. Its carefully selected properties and very fast burning distillation curve makes it an ideal choice for highly tuned drag racing engines dramatically increasing engine power over similar high octane fuels. It blends with any pump fuel (for those who wants to boost the octane of normal petrol) and provides great protection against knock (pinking or detonation).
- Nitrous oxide injection systems
- Turbocharged / supercharged cars and motorcycles.
- Performance Motorcycles
- Not suitable for engines equipped with Lambda sensors or catalytic converters
ALL FUEL PRICES INCLUDE A DELIVERY CHARGE
25L - £15.00
50L - £35.00
200L - £40.00